Purpose of collected data
We will collect and process the personal data you provide by completing the form referred to this page to treat them for the purposes indicated below:
• Based on your consent, to contact you in relation to the products for which you have requested to obtain more information and / or send you promotional communications relating to products, services and / or events provided by us or other third parties. The promotional communications that we send you may include content related to market research and take place by e-mail, telephone with the operator and / or by any other means indicated in the form with which you will get your data. At any time, you can decide to revoke the consent previously issued for these promotional activities without any formalities by sending such request using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• On the basis of your consent, to communicate your data to third-party companies, belonging or not to the European Union, for the sending, by these, as independent owners, of information and / or advertising material on similar products and services.
• To fulfil our contractual and regulatory obligations; provide an answer to your requests; to guarantee the necessary assistance
• Based on the legitimate interests, to manage and control our activities internally, perform statistical analysts on the use of the services and, where necessary, exercise our rights of action and defence in court. Furthermore, based on our legitimate interest, we may send you promotional communications on products or services similar to those of your interest, which you can object to at any time.
The data that we collect
• The data that you provide to us: We will process any personal data you have provided us through the form on this page, such as your name and surname, your telephone number, your e-mail address.
• Navigation data: The computer systems and procedures used to operate the Site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes the IP address of the network from which you are connected when you consent to the processing. The IP address and the cd. timestamps (i.e. the indication of the exact moment in which you gave your consent) will be stored together with the data you provide us, in order to demonstrate and circumscribe the moment in which we obtained your consent.
Categories of recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may be known and processed:
• By the Company's staff for the sole purpose of carrying out the processing activities for which your data have been collected and for which you have given your consent;
• By parent companies, subsidiaries and / or associates of the Company, in the European Union or to countries not belonging to the European Union, where they exist, according to the appropriate guarantees in transfer of personal data outside the European Union, if any;
• By the Company's suppliers, such as technological service providers, consultants and freelancers who assist the Company as data processors.
When we transfer your personal data outside the territory of the European Union, we cover these transfers with an adequate level of protection. In particular, your personal data may be transferred outside the territory of the European Union, alternatively, on the basis of your consent and in your favour. If and when we transfer your data to our suppliers residing outside the European Union, we do so on the basis of an existing adequacy decision or on the basis of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission
How long will we keep your data
Your personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which they were collected. We may keep your data for 5 (five) years, or for the largest applicable prescription term, to demonstrate that you have obtained your consent, unless it is essential to keep them for a longer period and in compliance with the applicable legislation. At any time you can exercise your rights
At any time, you can ask to know what your personal data are being processed. You are guaranteed the right of access, rectification, cancellation as well as, where applicable, the right to data portability, the right to limit the processing and the right to object to the processing. You can find more information about your rights by consulting Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 ("GDPR" or "General Data Protection Regulation"). Furthermore, if the processing is carried out for marketing purposes, or is based on the legitimate interest of the Company, you can object at any time. To obtain more information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights you can contact the Company at the e-mail address email@example.com.
At any time, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commissioner for the protection of personal data if you believe you have not satisfactorily obtained a response from the Company regarding your rights or if you believe there is a violation of your rights.